Bingo wings- how to get rid of them?
Do you love wearing sleeveless tops, dresses and jumpsuits, but can’t wear them just because you don’t want to show your arms to the world? That annoying upper arm fat can take away all the charm of the summer dresses. Luckily, however, we have consulted some of the fitness coaches with personal trainer course in Delhi to know what all exercises are considered good for getting rid of the bingo wings.
There are definitely no quick fixes to this problem, but some simple changes in your lifestyle and eating habits can undoubtedly make a real difference in the appearance of your arm. To get rid of those bingo wings, you will have to burn more calories to melt the stubborn fat, gain muscle mass, and evict toxin logjam.
Here are some of the exercises that are recommended by a qualified personal coach with certification in personal trainer course in Delhi:
Dumbbell Lateral raises
- Stand straight and hold a pair of dumbbells by your sides.
- While keeping your arms slightly curled up at the elbow.
- After that, raise the dumbbells up and out up to the shoulder level and hold for some seconds.
- Slowly bring your arm back to the starting position and repeat the same for around 3 to 4 sets of 8 to 10 repetitions.
- For performing lying extension, you need to lie down straight on your back.
- Carefully hold a pair of dumbbells with the arms slightly bent and close to your ears.
- While keeping your upper arms still, bring the dumbbells upwards towards the ceiling.
- Bring your arm back to the starting position and complete three or four sets of the same exercise with 8 to 10 repetitions.
Dumbbell Shoulder press
- Stand straight while holding a set of dumbbells with palms facing you at the shoulder level.
- Take your hands up towards the ceiling while rotating your palms in a manner that they face away from you.
- Bring your hands back to starting position and repeat the same exercise.
Dumbbell alternating biceps curl
- First, stand straight with a dumbbell in each handheld at arm’s length. However, ensure your elbows should be closely attached to your torso and the palms of your hand should be in front of your thighs.
- While keeping the upper arm motionless, bend the right weight as you move the palm of the hands till they are facing frontward. Now, continue squeezing the biceps as you breathe out till the time your bicep muscles are completely squeezed and the dumbbells are touching your shoulders. At this point, you have to pause so as to squeeze the muscle group for a fraction of seconds. As suggested by a qualified personal instructor with certification in personal trainer course in Delhi: You always have to ensure that only your forearms should move.
- Gradually bring the dumbbell back to the starting position while breathing in.
- Repeat the same move with the other hand.
- You need to do around 3 to 4 sets of the same exercise.