The best way to do away with the obstinate love handle fat
Making your core muscle group stronger is very essential for improving your overall health, posture and decreasing the risk of having lower back pain. Side planks and side plank raises have been considered to be one of the best exercises when it comes to making your internal core muscles stronger and getting rid of the obstinate love handle fat. The only way to get rid of the love handle fat is to include different types of planks and oblique exercises in your exercise regimen at least two or three times a week to strengthen your overall core strength.
Here are some of the exercises as recommended by a qualified health coach with certification in fitness trainer course in Delhi:
Basic Side Planks
The basic plank is a customary exercise for improving the overall core strength. It principally targets the transverse abdominis. Here are some of the things that you need to bear in mind:
- First of all, you need to do the plank with your face down on a mat and your feet together.
- After this, you need to lift your hips from the ground and try to hold your body weight on your forearms, as well as, toes.
- Always make sure you keep your body straight, a neutral spine and a firm core.
- Hold the position for at least 30 to 60 seconds.
- Once you have done the exercise on one side, repeat the same on the other side as well.
Side Plank Raise
Side plank raises are also a good way to tone up your love handle muscles. Here are steps to perform the side plank raises:
- First of all, you have to start the side plank raises by coming in the basic side plank form.
- After that, try to slowly bring your hips towards the floor without leaning towards the floor and go back to the plank position.
- Try to perform at 12 to 15 reps for 3 to 4 sets.
- Once you have completed your set on one side, try to do the same on the other side as well.
Other love handle workout
Besides, the above-mentioned two side plank exercise there is one another exercise that you can perform. As per the qualified a qualified health coach with certification in fitness trainer course in Delhi, bicycle crunches is yet another most effective exercise that can help you in getting rid of love handle fat. Steps to do bicycle crunches are:
- Lie down straight on the ground while keeping your hands behind your head and lift your feet above the floor.
- After this, try to bring right elbow to your left knee, and then your left elbow to your right knee as if you are pedalling a cycle.
- Perform one set of 15 repetitions on each side.
Once you are done with the bicycle crunches, just roll back to the mat and do the plank for about 30 to 60 seconds. Move on to the side plank position and hold on again for 30-second each side.