Vitamin C E Ferulic Acid Serum – An Inevitable Skin Care Constituent
Having a beautiful, radiant skin brings in the sense of achievement for each woman following a proper routine in skin care. They put in the extra time and effort to achieve the desired result. Skincare does not limit itself to superficial care but also depends on the intake of nutrition on a daily basis. The use of skin care emollients and sunscreens protect the skin from external factors like excessive heat, cold and pollution.
Image Source: Pinterest
It assists in enhancing appearance and relieving various types of skin conditions. Using antioxidant-rich formulas like Vitamin C E Ferulic Acid Serum helps to fight against premature aging and sun damage. It is an excellent skin brightening formula which can be used for all types of skin. Vitamin C is considered to be one of the best natural remedies and wrinkle reducer.
The primary reason of skin aging is the result of oxidative stress in the skin’s tissues. Consequently, it shows the visible signs of aging like dullness, age spots, crows feet lines, wrinkles and loss of skin elasticity. The oxidative stress brought upon by the free radicals overtakes our skin’s antioxidant defense. Therefore it is essential to consistently boost the levels of antioxidants in your skin to combat free radicals and prevent damage.
Image Source: Pinterest
What is ferulic Acid? Ferulic Acid is an antioxidant which can have a lasting impact when included in your anti-aging regimen. Many of you may not be aware of its role in enhancing and supporting skin integrity. It is found naturally and can be extracted from the seeds of apples and oranges. Some vegetables, grains, and nuts also contain this ingredient which can be obtained easily. It is an excellent ingredient to have in your skin care regimen if you don’t have sensitive skin or allergy to ferulic acid.
- Vitamin C E Ferulic Acid Serum is a lightweight serum and an anti-aging serum.
- This blend of antioxidants containing ferulic acid makes the skin soft and smooth as well as reduces skin lines.
- The combination of vitamin C and E with ferulic acid is a derm favorite which not only combats free-radical damage but also raises the skin’s natural UVA/UVB protection.
- When this combination is used in replenishing toners, it cleans and rejuvenates the skin.
- It builds collagen for firmer skin.
- It constitutes anti-irritants that calm redness of the skin.
- Ferulic acid, when used in eye gel, prevents aging around the wrinkle-prone area around the eye.
- It helps to brighten and lighten the skin.
- It improves overall skin radiance.
Use in stipulated time
The serum has to be used within a specified time as indicated on the container. Usually, it could be three months without refrigeration and five months with refrigeration or it this could vary depending on the brand.
The serum comes in alcohol or silicone base, and the pH is approximately 2.4, immediately post-manufacture. As the serum ages, vitamin C begins to oxidize and could change the pH levels. Once oxidation sets in, the serum has gone bad and unsuitable to use.
The only downside of this product could be that it’s a bit expensive. Vitamin C E Ferulic Acid Serum works like a superfood for your skin and is an inevitable part of the skin care regime.